Sessions 1 and 2:
- In depth, “under the hood” introduction to the revised test and new question formats as the computer sees them
- How to intelligently set and frame your GRE study and score goals
- Understanding and demonstrating how both sides of the brain need activation
- Overall point-gaining testing strategies
- Mark’s short list of potent study resources that can, post-course, continue enhancing and deepening skills, strategies and techniques.
- Ways of changing self-destructive test attitudes
- How to choose and quickly obtain the most effective individualized study and testing printed resources as well as online testing and practice resources.
- A strong introduction to the psychology, critical vocabulary and strategies of the math section.
Sessions 3, 4, and part of 5:
- A “full deck” of effective, widely applicable strategies in many math areas, like pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, Venn diagrams, and statistics for the new question formats of the GRE math section. Gain more accuracy and save time by using good strategy on math questions!
Sessions 5 (part), 6, and 7
- Powerful ways to crack the several new verbal question formats are given in a systematic way with in-depth discussion and interactive development of key strategies to defeat the verbal tricks of the test maker. The two analytic writing tasks are analyzed from a variety of angles, and examples are considered in depth as writing coaching for the most effective treatment of arguments is given.
- Further test attitude work and study guidelines are also provided.